Planning Advisory Group Meetings
The Planning Advisory Group meets once a month at the Folk Hall, 95 High Street, Portishead. Reports from previous committee meetings are available by clicking the relevant year, above. The date and time of the next meeting can be found under News & Events.
The Planning Advisory Group have delegated powers to decide on what comment is to be made on all planning applications, and respond directly to North Somerset Council. (Unless the Chairman of Committee or any two members of the Council wish the matter to go before the full Town Council). The report of each Planning & Regulatory Committee meeting then goes before the full Town Council for information only.
What powers does Portishead Town Council have with respect to planning applications - please go to News and Events for information.
Planning Advisory Group Membership
- Cllr Sue Mason - Committee Chair - West Ward
- Cllr Tanya Slatter– Committee Vice Chair - West Ward
- Cllr - Robert Bull - West Ward
- Cllr - Robert Cartwright - South Ward
- Cllr - Janet Davey - North Ward
- Cllr - Nicola Holland - West Ward
- Cllr - Tim Snaden - North Ward
- Cllr Patricia Sterndale - West Ward