Town Council Meeting 19:00 Wednesday 15 March 2023
Past Meeting - 15 March 2023
Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at The Folk Hall, Portishead.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting.
To attend in person:
- Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at The Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Please book in advance by emailing [email protected] or telephone 01275 847078 (places will be allocated as requests come in).
- Those wishing to attend may continue to wear a face mask if they choose.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 967 8324 3207 Passcode: 919652
- Use link: https://zoom.us/j/96783243207?pwd=TDhKNTlkZzBHOVBKUGJaV0tpQWl0UT09
- Dial in from your phone: 0131 460 1196 (this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.