Staffing and Finance Committee Meeting 19:30 Wednesday 15 June 2022
Past Meeting - 15 June 2022
The Folk Hall, 95 High Street, Portishead, BS20 6PR Tel: 01275 847078 www.portishead.gov.uk
Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting.
To attend in person:
- Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Please book in advance by emailing [email protected] or telephone 01275 847078 (places will be allocated as requests come in).
- Those wishing to attend may continue to wear a face mask if they choose.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 951 0617 6208 Passcode: 581820
- Use link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/95106176208?pwd=TVdPTExMWVBFbTBpbU5nR2dwU2FrQT09
- Dial in from your phone: 0208 080 6592 (this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.