Portishead Town Council Full Council Extraordinary Meeting 19:30 Thursday 7th July 2022
Past Meeting - 7 July 2022
Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at the Eve Wigan Room, Folk Hall, Portishead.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting.
To attend in person:
- Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Eve Wigan Room, Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Please book in advance by emailing [email protected] or telephone 01275 847078 (places will be allocated as requests come in).
- Those wishing to attend may continue to wear a face mask if they choose.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 823 1859 5237 Passcode: 349656
- Use link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82318595237?pwd=ckdBNjdCeVZ3VlFSeERYSndmRklC Zz09
- Dial in from your phone: 0208 080 6592 (this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.