Planning Advisory Group Meeting 19:30 Wednesday 5 October 2022
Meeting - 5 October 2022
Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting.
To attend in person:
- Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Please book in advance by emailing [email protected] or telephone 01275 847078 (places will be allocated as requests come in).
- Those wishing to attend may continue to wear a face mask if they choose.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
This will also be a hybrid meeting that can be joined using the following Zoom details:
Meeting ID: 978 8112 8872
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97881128872?pwd=Tmt2OFRBL01Ld2xXV2xsT2xiZG1aQT09
Phone 0208 080 6592 United Kingdom