Planning Advisory Group Meeting 19:30 Wednesday 3 August 2022
Past Meeting - 3 August 2022
Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting.
To attend in person:
- Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Please book in advance by emailing [email protected] or telephone 01275 847078 (places will be allocated as requests come in).
- Those wishing to attend may continue to wear a face mask if they choose.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
Planning applications on the following roads will be discussed: Cabstand, South Avenue, Mead Road, Beach Road, High Street, Woodhill Road, Ranchways, Martingale Way, Down Road, Highlands Road, Lake Road, Full details can be found on the agenda. This will also be a hybrid meeting that can be joined using the following Zoom details:
Meeting ID: 978 8112 8872
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97881128872?pwd=Tmt2OFRBL01Ld2xXV2xsT2xiZG1aQT09
Phone 0208 080 6592 United Kingdom