Community Matters Committee Meeting - CANCELLED
Past Meeting - 9 December 2021
Portishead Town Council Summons & Notice: Community Matters Committee
19.30 Thursday 9th December 2021
The Folk Hall, 95 High Street, Portishead, BS20 6PR Tel: 01275 847078 www.portishead.gov.uk
- This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website, except for confidential or exempt items, which may need to be considered in the absence of the press and public
- This will be a hybrid meeting
- To attend in person:
- Residents are welcome to join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead
- Please either book in advance by emailing [email protected] or scan the QR code when you enter the Hall
- All attendees must wear masks when inside the building, except when speaking in the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
- To attend via Zoom: Meeting ID: 976 9564 3263 Passcode: 004695
- Link: https://zoom.us/j/97695643263?pwd=ejNUVENCU1l2QW02dGhMVGY4dWdrQT09
- Dial in from your phone: 0330 088 5830 (national call rate)
Meeting papers are available here