Portishead Town Council Full Council Meeting 21 July 2021
Past Meeting - 21 July 2021
Portishead Town Council Notice & Summons to Full Town Council 19.30 Wednesday 21 July
- All residents and local businesses / organisations are welcome to attend Council meetings.
- This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website except where there are confidential or exempt items, which may need to be considered in the absence of the press and public
- As the Government has recommended caution in this next phase of its COVID-19 response; this is a hybrid meeting with some restrictions in place.
- To attend in person:
- Up to 25 people including councillors, council staff and members of the public can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- Places must be booked in advance. To book, email [email protected]
- All in-person attendees must enter via the main front door and leave via the side door.
- Face masks must be worn inside the building at all times except when addressing the meeting.
- Refreshments will not be available and access to the toilets will be managed.
- Chairs will be spaced out, please go straight to a seat and sit down.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
- To attend online via Zoom or phone: Meeting ID: 997 8556 1872, Passcode: 521348
- Online: https://zoom.us/j/99785561872?pwd=MzE3ci9SMHNZbGFLOUhDN0IwWGxjUT09
- Phone: 0208 080 6591 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).