Planning Advisory Group Committee meeting 7 July 2021
Past Meeting - 7 July 2021
All residents are welcome to attend Council meetings.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting:
To attend in person:
- Limited numbers of Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- These places must be booked in advance and will be limited to 25 in total.
- To book, please email [email protected] (places will be allocated as requests come in)
To attend via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 938 0036 7781
- Passcode: 251141
- Access using your computer / smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/93800367781?pwd=cUtQZWsxbHYzekpYemYvRm92N1dqQT09
- Dial in from your phone: 0330 088 5830 5830 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.