Planning Advisory Committee Meeting 2nd June 2021 @ 7.30pm
Past Meeting - 2 June 2021
The following planning applications are on the agenda: 1144 - Fennel Rd, 1152 - High Street, 1202 - 33 Jacobs Meadow, 1277 and 1278 - Woodhill Rd, 1172 - Denston Drive, 1265 - Belton Rd, 1226 - Nichols Rd, 1235 - Cabot Rise, 1248 - Beach Road West, 1270 - Down Rd, 1341 - The Finches, 1267 - Land rear 69 South Rd, 1269 - Halliwell Rd, 1283 - St Marys Rd, 1384 - Hollis Ave, 1421 - Heron Gdns, 1422 - Biscay Drv, 1427 - Holly Ridge. Late Planning Applications and consultations include 1127 - Pier Rd, 1426 - Paper Mill Gdn, 1424 - Esplanade Rd, 1428 - Tower Rd, 1446 - Capenor Clse, 1459 - Rodmoor Rd, 1473 - Sixty8 At The Marina, 1475 - Victoria Sq, 1498 - Belton Rd.
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting:
To attend in person:
- Limited numbers of Portishead residents can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- These places must be booked in advance and will be limited to 25 in total.
- To book, please email [email protected] (places will be allocated as requests come in)
- All in-person attendees must enter via the main front door and leave via the side door.
- All attendees must wear masks when inside the building.
- Unfortunately, refreshments will not be available and access to the toilets will be managed.
- Chairs will be spaced out, please go straight to a seat and sit down.
- Movement around the room will be restricted.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
Access using your computer / smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/93800367781?pwd=cUtQZWsxbHYzekpYemYvRm92N1dqQT09
Meeting ID: 938 0036 7781
Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.
To attend by phone:
Dial in from your phone: 0330 088 5830 5830 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).