Mental Health Services over Christmas
News - 24 December 2020
Each year, the Independent Mental Health Network produces a written guide advising of changes to the operating hours of local mental health support during the festive period.
- View the IMHN website with the Christmas 2020 Guide for Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire
- Please note an accessible version of the guide is also available on the IMHN website
North Somerset 24-hour support lines
24/7 Support and Connect
- 0800 012 6549
- Immediate and emotional practical support over the phone
- For those aged 18 and over
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the festive period
AWP Support Line
- 0300 303 1320
- Support line for those currently using NHS mental health services in North Somerset
- Available for advice and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Further information can be found on the 2020 Christmas Guide and on our Mental-Health-and-Wellbeing page.