Community Matters Committee meeting - 8 July 2021
Past Meeting - 8 July 2021
- This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website except where there are confidential or exempt items, which may need to be considered in the absence of the press and public.
- This will be a hybrid meeting
- To attend in person:
- Limited numbers of Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- These places must be booked in advance and will be limited to 25 in total.
- To book, please email [email protected]
- All in-person attendees must enter via the main front door and leave via the side door.
- All attendees must wear masks when inside the building.
- Unfortunately, refreshments will not be available and access to the toilets will be managed.
- Chairs will be spaced out, please go straight to a seat and sit down.
- Movement around the room will be restricted.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
- To attend via Zoom:
- Access using your computer / smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/97695643263?pwd=ejNUVENCU1l2QW02dGhMVGY4dWdrQT09
- Meeting ID: 976 9564 3263 Passcode: 004695
- Dial in from your phone: 0203 901 7895 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.