Advance Warning of Carriageway Maintenance Works - B3124 High St. Bristol Road and Clevedon Rd.
News - 5 July 2019
Please be aware that as part of the maintenance programme NSC will soon be completing Highway maintenance works on the B3124 Bristol Road, Clevedon Road and High Street, Portishead.
The works will involve;
- Carriageway resurfacing (Including reconstructing Bristol Road, between the Albion PH and Middle Bridge Business Park)
- Footway resurfacing works
- Kerbing and channel repairs
- Repairs and improvements to Signs and Street Furniture
- Drainage Repairs
- Reinstatement of Roadmarkings
- Ironwork repair and replacement
- Vegetation Removal
Work is due to start on Monday 29th July and is scheduled to last for four weeks. It will be necessary to close the road so that works can be carried out safely.