I Need Help
Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
- Those who are classed as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable will be notified by the government.
- If you have been advised to shield, please ensure you register your details on the gov.uk website.
- This ensures that you are highlighted to the relevant NHS and other support services such as priority access to supermarket deliveries. You can register yourself or on behalf of someone else.
We are working with the Portishead Coronavirus Support Network to help Clincally Extremely Vulnerable residents get essentials. We will continue to provide support for those that need it, although priority will be given to the most vulnerable. If you can, firstly rely on friends, family, neighbours, local deliveries or online shopping to get essentials.
If these are not possible:
- Follow or post to the Portishead Coronavirus Support Network Facebook Group
- Call the PTC office number 01275 847078 or email [email protected]
Government guidance for other groups states they should continue to shop for essentials and prescriptions, whilst being especially careful to observe social distancing.
Booking a Covid-19 test
With symptoms of Covid-19
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, click here for more information on booking a Covid-19 test.
Without symptoms of Covid-19
Twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 testing is available now for anyone without symptoms of coronavirus who lives or works in North Somerset. Click here for more information on rapid testing and how to book if you need one.
Last updated 1st March 2021