The links below provide further information on getting help if you require it.
- North Somerset 'Help Hub'
- North Somerset 'Request Help' OR call the North Somerset helpline number on 01934 427437
- If you are have a medical condition that makes you extremely vulnerable to COVID-19, please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable to register for support.
- If your mental health difficulties are limiting your personal independence, you can request help from North Somerset Wellbeing Service via a form, which can be downloaded here.
- Age UK's helpline number is 01823 345610. If you are at all lonely or isolated and feel a chat would help, you can call, leave a message with your name and number and someone in the team will call you back.