Welcome to Portishead Town Council's website
COVID-19 UPDATE 12.4.21
From Monday 12th April, there are some changes to coronavirus restrictions inlcuding:
- The stay at home rule is ending – you’re no longer legally required to stay at home but you should continue to work at home if you can and try to minimise travel
- You can meet other people, including in private gardens, in groups of up to six or two households
- Only meet people you live with, or who are in your support bubble, indoors
- Non-essential retail, personal care services, and more can re-open
Email [email protected] if:
- You need help with shopping and prescription collections
- You wish to sign up as a volunteer to help those in the Portishead community with shopping and prescription collections
CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU have closed their face-to-face service at the Folk Hall. They can still be contacted for advice on 03444 111 444, which is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. You can also visit the Citizens Advice Bureau website or email [email protected].
Last updated: 29th March 2021
Portishead Neighbourhood Plan
Portishead is currently producing its Neighbourhood Plan, which will shape the development of our town over the next ten years. The plan is produced by the community, not the Council, and the Neighbourhood Plan team want to hear what matters to you to help build the Plan.
You can have your say via the Commonplace online map, and a more in-depth survey will follow in May/June.
A wide range of community groups in Portishead ensure that a constant flow of activities and events take place throughout the year in the town, with something to appeal to everyone.
Directory of Portishead
Welcome to the Portishead directory where you will find details of local amenities and community groups.
News & Events
News - 7 May 2021
Candidates have been elected for both the District and Town Councillor seats in Portishead East